Here's how we did it...
- Silver foil was printed onto a white synthetic substrate.
- A set of colours were then printed over the top of the foil to produce a high metallic finish.
- The high quality of our Cdi plates allow us to really match the details of the thousands of tiny scales which form a butterfly’s wings.
- A specialised matt textured synthetic substrate was then applied to mimic the texture of a butterfly’s wings.
- Clear silk screen varnish was then applied over the abdomen and wings to give a three dimensional appearance.
- High quality gloss silk screen with a strong pigmented ink was used to print the company name and logo.
- Finally a newly invented sparkled satin spot varnish was added.